Clue: Woody tissue
We have 1 answer for the clue Woody tissue. See the results below.
- Plant tissue
- Tree tissue
- Botanical nutrient conductor
- Plant circulatory tissue
- Water-carrying plant tissue
- Plant equivalent of blood vessels
- Wood tissue
- Plant circulatory system
- Upward-flowing plant vessels
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - August 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 17, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Woody tissue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!