Clue: Word with college or vote
We have 1 answer for the clue Word with college or vote. See the results below.
- Pertaining to a primary
- Like the votes of a college
- Like some quadrennial votes
- Kind of college
- College that convenes every four years
- College of voters?
- Like a certain college
- Like a political "college"
- Kind of map often colored red and blue
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Word with college or vote that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!