Clue: Wordplay discovery
We have 1 answer for the clue Wordplay discovery. See the results below.
- Rattles, for 1-Across
- What each of today's four long answers is vis-à-vis New Year's Eve
- 8-Down, to Sal Mineo
- Twist of phrase?
- Twist of phrase, perhaps
- Schoolmaster, to the classroom
- 17-Across or 11- or 29-Down, to 61-Across
- Horrid glances from Charles Grodin?
- Tops for pots
- Cheaters, to teachers
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Wordplay discovery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!