Clue: Wordplay from Groucho
We have 1 answer for the clue Wordplay from Groucho. See the results below.
- Bit of paronomasia
- Wit's end?
- "Miró, Miró, on the wall," e.g.
- "Dollars, taxes," e.g., for Dallas, Texas
- Smile producer
- Amuse with words
- Bit of Cerf humor
- "Let us spray," e.g.
- 20-, 39- or 53-Across, say
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 16, 2018
- New York Times - February 27, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Wordplay from Groucho that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!