Clue: Wordplay groaner
We have 1 answer for the clue Wordplay groaner. See the results below.
- Bit of paronomasia
- Wit's end?
- "Miró, Miró, on the wall," e.g.
- "Dollars, taxes," e.g., for Dallas, Texas
- Smile producer
- Amuse with words
- Bit of Cerf humor
- "Let us spray," e.g.
- 20-, 39- or 53-Across, say
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 16, 2012
- USA Today - September 22, 2011
- Universal - June 30, 2010
- Universal - November 15, 2009
- LA Times - May 07, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Wordplay groaner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!