Clue: Words at the outset
We have 1 answer for the clue Words at the outset. See the results below.
- Not this again!
- Comment before "Whee!"
- "Time to get started"
- Shout at the top of a roller coaster
- "Strap yourselves in, kids ..."
- Comment accompanying an eye-roll
- "Not this story again ..."
- "Let's get started!"
- "Fasten your seatbelts ..."
- "Fasten your seatbelts"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Words at the outset that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!