Clue: Words before a climactic mystery novel revelation
We have 1 answer for the clue Words before a climactic mystery novel revelation. See the results below.
- Song from "The Music Man" with the lyric "What words could be saner or truer or plainer"
- Compliment heard in the dress department
- Utterance of recognition
- Dress shop compliment
- Fitting room "That looks fabulous!"
- Dressing room comment
- Compliment from a couturier
- Dress shop comment
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - March 12, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Words before a climactic mystery novel revelation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!