Clue: Words before "You're on!"
We have 1 answer for the clue Words before "You're on!". See the results below.
- Offer that may be answered by "How much?"
- Follow-up to "Oh, yeah?"
- "Care to make it interesting?"
- Doubter's challenge
- 'Care to put money on it?'
- "Oh, yeah?" follower
- "Are you sure of that?"
- "Care to wager?" ... and a question answered, one way or the other, by the first words of the answers to starred clues
- "You sure of that?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Words before "You're on!" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!