Clue: Words in a 40-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Words in a 40-Across. See the results below.
- Start of Barney's theme song
- Lyric sung three times in a row in the Beatles’ “Michelle”
- P.S. in a Beatles song
- February 14 phrase
- Valentine words
- Valentine line
- Valentine's Day sentiment
- Lyric sung three times in a row in the Beatles Michelle
- Phrase said before sex, perhaps
- Infamous 2000 computer worm
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 06, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Words in a 40-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!