Clue: Words teachers like to hear
We have 1 answer for the clue Words teachers like to hear. See the results below.
- Lab shouts
- Triumphant cries
- Good students have many of these
- Cries while brainstorming
- Discoveries, colloquially
- Cries of discovery
- Recognition responses
- Bright students have them
- Cries from creative people
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2009
- New York Times - July 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Words teachers like to hear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!