Clue: Working in a mess
We have 2 answers for the clue Working in a mess. See the results below.
- Doing kitchen duty, to a G.I.
- Like a punished G.I., perhaps
- Making a mess in the army?
- Like a G.I. peeling spuds
- Wielding a peeler, maybe
- Like some punished G.I.'s
- Where Beetle Bailey can often be found
- Peeling potatoes, stereotypically
- Preparing hash for G.I. Joe, say
- Peeling potatoes, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 01, 2009
- New York Times - August 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Working in a mess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!