Clue: World leader elected in 1961
We have 1 answer for the clue World leader elected in 1961. See the results below.
- World leader, 1961-71
- Secretary General before Kurt Waldheim
- Dag Hammarskjöld's successor
- Successor of Dag Hammarskjöld
- '60s United Nations secretary general
- U.N. successor of Dag Hammarskjöld
- Kurt Waldheim's predecessor at the U.N.
- '60s United Nations leader
- '60s UN leader
- Hammarskjold's successor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue World leader elected in 1961 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!