Clue: World-renowned cellist
We have 1 answer for the clue World-renowned cellist. See the results below.
- Chinese-American with 14 Grammys
- Whom People magazine once named the world’s “sexiest classical musician”
- Musician who takes a bow
- Famed cellist
- Cello fellow
- Player of the Davidov Stradivarius
- "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" cellist
- Musician heard in "Memoirs of a Geisha"
- 1999 Glenn Gould Prize winner
- Artist with the album "Vivaldi's Cello"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 22, 2016
- Washington Post - May 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue World-renowned cellist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!