Clue: World Series qualifying matchup, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series qualifying matchup, briefly. See the results below.
- Prelude to the 2000 World Series, for the Mets: Abbr.
- It was Cardinals vs. Mets in 2006
- Best-of-seven mid-October baseball playoff round that doesn't use the designated hitter rule: Abbr.
- 2008 L.A.-Phila. showdown
- Pre-World Series event, for short
- The Col. Rockies won it in 2007
- MLB semifinal
- World Series precursor: Abbr.
- World Series precursor
- World Series prelude: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 14, 2010
Found an answer for the clue World Series qualifying matchup, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!