Clue: World traveler from Venice
We have 1 answer for the clue World traveler from Venice. See the results below.
- 13th-century globetrotter
- Venetian voyager
- Name heard during a swimming pool game
- Game played in swimsuits
- "I have not told half of what I saw"
- Favorite at the court of the Great Khan: 2 wds.
- "Description of the World" writer
- Italian explorer
- 13th century Venetian traveler
- Visitor to Kublai Khan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue World traveler from Venice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!