Clue: World's highest large lake
We have 1 answer for the clue World's highest large lake. See the results below.
- Peru-Bolivia border lake
- Two-part lake connected by the Strait of Tiquina
- Body found high in the Andes
- Incas' origin, in their mythology
- South American lake
- South American border lake
- Bolivian border lake
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 16, 2009
- New York Times - October 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue World's highest large lake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!