Clue: Wormwood liqueur
We have 2 answers for the clue Wormwood liqueur. See the results below.
- Green liqueur
- Potent stuff called "the green fairy"
- Green liqueur flavored with wormwood
- Wormwood-flavored liqueur
- Spirit that saw the ban on its sale in the United States lifted in 2007
- Anise-flavored liqueuer
- Anise-flavored liqueur
- Subject of a Degas café painting
- Liqueur made with wormwood
- It's made with anise and fennel
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Wormwood liqueur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!