Clue: Writer ___ Wister
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer ___ Wister. See the results below.
- John Irving's "A Prayer for ___ Meany"
- Novelist Wister
- Glass-___ Currency Act, 1913
- "A Prayer for ___ Meany"
- "Dulce et Decorum Est" poet
- Meany of literature
- "___ Wingrave" (Britten opera)
- Irving's ___ Meany
- Western writer ___ Wister
- Irving's "A Prayer for ___ Meany"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Writer ___ Wister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!