Clue: Writer born March 2, 1904
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer born March 2, 1904. See the results below.
- Lorax creator
- Some kids' bedtime reading
- Writer on Mulberry Street
- "The King's Stilts" author
- "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" author
- "The Cat in the Hat" writer
- The Sneetches' creator
- "My Many Colored Days" author
- "Yertle the Turtle" author
- "The King's Stilts" author, 1939
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Writer born March 2, 1904 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!