Clue: Writer famous for locked-room mysteries
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer famous for locked-room mysteries. See the results below.
- N.F.L. co-founder Joe
- Author John Dickson ___
- Ragtime pianist called "Fingers"
- "The Alienist" author
- Songstress Vikki
- "The Witch of the Low Tide" mystery novelist
- Singer Vikki
- Detective novelist John Dickson ___
- "It Walks by Night" author
- "It Must Be Him" singer, 1967
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Writer famous for locked-room mysteries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!