Clue: Writer Nin
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer Nin. See the results below.
- "Henry & June" character
- Novelist Nin
- Diarist Nin
- With 16-Across, a famed diarist
- First name in erotica
- "Under a Glass Bell" author Nin
- First name in diaries
- First name in journals
- Henry and June's friend in "Henry & June"
- Henry and June's friend, in a 1990 film
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2012
- New York Times - January 20, 2011
- LA Times - November 17, 2009
- New York Times - July 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 18, 2007
- New York Times - September 13, 2001
- Washington Post - December 31, 1999
- New York Times - October 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Writer Nin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!