Clue: Writer who's in the minority
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer who's in the minority. See the results below.
- One of a much-discriminated against minority
- Golf's Phil Mickelson, e.g.
- Liberal, slangily
- Lou Gehrig, for one
- "Waiting for ___" (Odets play)
- Southpaw's nickname
- Truman, Clinton, Reagan, or Obama, e.g.
- Phil Mickelson's nickname
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Writer who's in the minority that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!