Clue: Writer with an award named after him
We have 1 answer for the clue Writer with an award named after him. See the results below.
- Noted writer imprisoned for bank embezzlement
- Porter's pen name
- Eponym for an annual literary award since 1919
- William S. Porter's pen name
- The Cisco Kid's creator, in "The Caballero's Way"
- "The Gift of the Magi" author
- Ironic story teller
- Author known for his surprise endings
- Short story writer known for irony
- Author of "The Gift of the Magi"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Writer with an award named after him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!