We have 7 answers for the clue Wrongs. See the results below.
- Subjects for forgiveness
- They're recited in confessions
- Displeases 57-Down
- 32-Down et al.
- Confessional list
- "Few love to hear the ___ they love to act": Shak.
- Confession recitals
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 19, 2015
- Washington Post - October 07, 2012
- LA Times - May 11, 2012
- New York Times - December 18, 2008
- New York Times - December 07, 2007
- USA Today - September 06, 2007
- New York Sun - March 10, 2005
- New York Times - April 24, 2001
- New York Times - October 27, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Wrongs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!