Clue: W.W. II server
We have 2 answers for the clue W.W. II server. See the results below.
- Servicewoman, briefly
- Female G.I.
- W.W. II female
- "Never Wave at a ___" (1952 film comedy)
- "Never Wave at a ___" (1952 military farce)
- W.W. II service member
- W.W. II-era enlistee
- Extra in "I Was a Male War Bride"
- W.W. II-era female in uniform
- SPAR's counterpart
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 31, 2002
- New York Times - May 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue W.W. II server that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!