Clue: WWII fleet
We have 3 answers for the clue WWII fleet. See the results below.
- "A Yank in the ___" (1941 movie)
- 1941 film "A Yank in the ___"
- Churchill's "so few": Abbr.
- Battle of Britain grp.
- Brit. W.W. II heroes
- Churchill's "few"
- W.W. II heroes: Abbr.
- Foe of the Luftwaffe: Abbr.
- W.W. II fliers: Abbr.
- Brit. fliers
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 03, 2012
- LA Times - September 14, 2011
- LA Times - December 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 11, 2008
- LA Times - November 23, 2006
- LA Times - December 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue WWII fleet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!