Clue: WWII leader sentenced to death in 1948
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII leader sentenced to death in 1948. See the results below.
- Axis leader
- W.W. II villain
- Japanese P.M. during W.W. II
- Hitler : Germany :: ___ : Japan
- W.W. II Axis leader
- Japanese WWII general
- Japanese general of the 1940s
- Prime minister of Japan during WWII
- Prime minister who ordered the Pearl Harbor attack
- Noted 1940s war minister
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - November 08, 2013
Found an answer for the clue WWII leader sentenced to death in 1948 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!