Clue: WWII Pacific battle site
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII Pacific battle site. See the results below.
- W.W. II battle atoll
- One of the Gilbert Islands
- South ___ (Kiribati's capital)
- Site of a 1943 U.S. victory in the Pacific
- 1943 battle site
- 1943 Pacific battle site
- Pacific atoll in 1943 fighting
- Atoll taken in WWII
- Kirbati's capital
- 1943 Pacific island battle site
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue WWII Pacific battle site that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!