Clue: WWII savings bond type
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII savings bond type. See the results below.
- W.W. II bond designation
- Bond type whose first purchaser was F.D.R.
- '40s war bonds
- Category of savings bond
- WWII bond designation
- Category of US savings bond
- Bond first bought by FDR in 1941
- Designation on a U.S. savings bond
- Designation on a US savings bond
- F.D.R. purchased the first one of these bonds
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 26, 2014
Found an answer for the clue WWII savings bond type that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!