Clue: WWII surrender celebration
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII surrender celebration. See the results below.
- May 8, 1945
- Celebration of the fall of the Axis
- June 8, 1945
- WWII highlight
- Date of the Allies' victory in WWII
- Occasion for much cheering in '45
- Celebration that coincided with Truman turning 61
- What Truman celebrated after three+ weeks as C.I.C.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 24, 2019
- Netword - January 06, 2016
- LA Times - June 04, 2014
Found an answer for the clue WWII surrender celebration that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!