Clue: WWII translator of enemy communications
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII translator of enemy communications. See the results below.
- Clandestine maritime org.
- Naval intelligence arm: Abbr.
- Covert maritime org.
- Hush-hush maritime org.
- Common suffix on a ristorante menu
- Sailors' grp.
- Sea-based covert org.
- Clandestine org. headed by Vice Adm. Kendall L. Card
- Sailor's admin.
- Suffix for pepper
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue WWII translator of enemy communications that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!