Clue: WWII troop carrier
We have 1 answer for the clue WWII troop carrier. See the results below.
- Troop carrier: Abbr.
- Mil. transport
- W.W. II craft: Abbr.
- "Saving Private Ryan" craft: Abbr.
- W.W. II vessel
- Mil. craft
- D-Day craft: Abbr.
- W.W. II vessel: Abbr.
- D-Day transport: Abbr.
- Omaha beach craft: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 24, 2012
- Washington Post - June 02, 2009
- Washington Post - March 31, 2009
- Washington Post - September 11, 2008
- USA Today - August 21, 2003
- Washington Post - September 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue WWII troop carrier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!