Clue: Wyle of "ER"
We have 3 answers for the clue Wyle of "ER". See the results below.
- Beery of 20's-40's films
- Ark builder
- Flood avoider
- One noted for bringing couples together
- First name in lexicography
- Ancient mariner
- Grandson of Methuselah
- Ham's father
- "Take two" was his motto
- Biblical captain
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 20, 2015
- Washington Post - March 26, 2013
- Netword - February 28, 2008
- New York Times - October 25, 2005
- New York Times - September 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Wyle of "ER" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!