Clue: Wynken or Blynken, e.g., but not Nod
We have 1 answer for the clue Wynken or Blynken, e.g., but not Nod. See the results below.
- Important element of rap lyrics
- Mate bees with fleas?
- What 11-Down doesn't do
- What each of the longest words in 17A, 65A, 10D and 25D famously lacks
- Moon to June
- Donne, for one
- Zachary, for daiquiri, e.g.
- It's hard to do with "orange"
- Have common ends, in a way
- Trample, for example
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Wynken or Blynken, e.g., but not Nod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!