Clue: X-ray relative
We have 1 answer for the clue X-ray relative. See the results below.
- Claustrophobe's nightmare, for short
- Hosp. procedure
- Scanner, for short
- Diagnostic proc.
- 3-D exam
- Diagnostic scanner, briefly
- Test for internal injuries, briefly
- Claustrophobic patient's dread
- Hosp. diagnostic
- Kind of test
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 22, 2014
- Universal - May 27, 2008
- USA Today - December 05, 2005
- New York Times - July 10, 2005
- USA Today - January 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue X-ray relative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!