Clue: Yank ally
We have 1 answer for the clue Yank ally. See the results below.
- Jolly old chap
- Londoner, e.g.
- Falklands war participant
- Subject of Elizabeth
- One wearing pyjamas?
- Liverpudlian, e.g.
- "I say!" sayer
- Old chap, say
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 01, 2004
- Washington Post - August 07, 2004
- Washington Post - August 02, 2004
- New York Times - June 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Yank ally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!