Clue: Yankee outfielder Johnny
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee outfielder Johnny. See the results below.
- Matt of "Saving Private Ryan"
- Friend of Pythias
- Runyon or Wayans
- Matt of "The Talented Mr. Ripley"
- Steadfast friend of Greek legend
- "Guys and Dolls" author Runyon
- Devoted friend of Greek legend
- He was Bourne in Hollywood
- "The Bourne Identity" star
- Matt of "Ocean's Twelve"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Yankee outfielder Johnny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!