Clue: Yankee star who batted left and threw right
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee star who batted left and threw right. See the results below.
- 1960-61 A.L. M.V.P.
- Diamond M.V.P., 1960-61
- Home run great
- One of the Yankees' M&M sluggers
- "61 in '61" slugger Roger
- Whose 1961 record Mark McGwire beat
- Home run champ until 1998
- Slugger in 1961 news
- His 1961 record had an asterisk
- Niles's ex on "Frasier"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Yankee star who batted left and threw right that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!