Clue: Yankee whose #9 was retired in 1984
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankee whose #9 was retired in 1984. See the results below.
- 1960-61 A.L. M.V.P.
- Diamond M.V.P., 1960-61
- Home run great
- One of the Yankees' M&M sluggers
- "61 in '61" slugger Roger
- Whose 1961 record Mark McGwire beat
- Home run champ until 1998
- Slugger in 1961 news
- His 1961 record had an asterisk
- Niles's ex on "Frasier"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 15, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Yankee whose #9 was retired in 1984 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!