Clue: Yann Martel novel adapted into an Oscar-winning film
We have 1 answer for the clue Yann Martel novel adapted into an Oscar-winning film. See the results below.
- Oscar-nominated film of 2012
- 2002 Man Booker Prize-winning novel
- 2012 film for which Ang Lee won Best Director
- Ang Lee film about a shipwrecked boy and a tiger
- 2012 Ang Lee survival drama
- Biography of Archimedes?
- Backstory for TV's Magnum?
- 2001 best seller with a tiger on its cover
- Ang Lee film featuring a Bengal tiger
- 2012 Ang Lee film set largely at sea
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 06, 2022
Found an answer for the clue Yann Martel novel adapted into an Oscar-winning film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!