Clue: Year Helsinki was founded
We have 1 answer for the clue Year Helsinki was founded. See the results below.
- Year in the reign of Edward VI
- Start of Julius III's papacy
- Year in the reign of Ivan the Terrible
- Roman 1,550
- Midcentury year
- CCCX x V
- 1550, in old Rome
- Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written
- 16th-century date
- Half of MMMC
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2003
- New York Times - November 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Year Helsinki was founded that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!