Clue: Year in Basil II's rule
We have 1 answer for the clue Year in Basil II's rule. See the results below.
- 11th-century date
- Year in the rule of Ethelred the Unready
- Early 11th-century date
- Early second-millennium date
- Year Pope John XVIII was anointed
- 1004, in old Rome
- Four-thirds of DCCLIII
- Year Pope John XVIII's reign began
- DII doubled
- 1,004, in old Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Year in Basil II's rule that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!