Clue: Year in Ivan the Terrible's reign
We have 1 answer for the clue Year in Ivan the Terrible's reign. See the results below.
- 1551, in monuments
- Livy's 1,551
- Year of Boris Godunov's birth
- Year the oldest college in the Americas was founded, in Mexico City
- Year the National University of Mexico was founded
- 1,551, to Caesar
- 1,551, in old Rome
- Mid-16th century date
- 1551, on monuments
- Year Boris Godunov was born
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Year in Ivan the Terrible's reign that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!