Clue: Year in the papacy of St. Leo IX
We have 1 answer for the clue Year in the papacy of St. Leo IX. See the results below.
- Year in Edward the Confessor's reign
- A year in the life of St. Anselm
- Year in Leo IX's papacy
- 11th-century date
- Mid 11th-century date
- 1051 on monuments
- Year before Philip I was born
- Middle of the 11th century
- 15 years before the Battle of Hastings
- Year in the reign of Macbeth, in Scottish history
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Year in the papacy of St. Leo IX that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!