Clue: Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written
We have 1 answer for the clue Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written. See the results below.
- Year in the reign of Edward VI
- Start of Julius III's papacy
- Year Helsinki was founded
- Year in the reign of Ivan the Terrible
- Roman 1,550
- Midcentury year
- CCCX x V
- 1550, in old Rome
- 16th-century date
- Half of MMMC
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!