Clue: Year Queen Victoria died
We have 1 answer for the clue Year Queen Victoria died. See the results below.
- Year Theodore Roosevelt took office
- It was just over a century ago
- Early 20th c. year
- Cato's 1,901
- Early 20th-century year
- Nero's 1,901
- Year in which President McKinley was assassinated
- 1,901, to Caesar
- Start of the last century
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Year Queen Victoria died that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!