Clue: Yearns (for)
We have 4 answers for the clue Yearns (for). See the results below.
- Trees with cones
- Fragrant trees
- Larches, e.g.
- Some Maine scenery
- Some conifers
- Fir kin
- Carries a torch (for)
- Sierra Nevada trees
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2018
- Washington Post - June 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 19, 2012
- New York Times - February 10, 2008
- Netword - March 12, 2006
- Washington Post - August 26, 2000
- New York Times - April 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Yearns (for) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!