Clue: Yellow parts
We have 1 answer for the clue Yellow parts. See the results below.
- Cholesterol-laden parts of eggs
- Egg parts
- "Sunny" egg parts
- They're used to make hollandaise sauce
- Cholesterol part of eggs
- They're enveloped in white
- They may be sunny-side up
- Whites' counterparts
- Mayo ingredients
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2003
- New York Times - January 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Yellow parts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!