Clue: "You're a Grand Old Flag" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "You're a Grand Old Flag" writer. See the results below.
- "Over There" composer
- "Yankee Doodle Dandy" songwriter
- Cagney portrayal in "Yankee Doodle Dandy"
- "Hot Tamale Alley" composer George M.
- George M. ___
- "Little Johnny Jones" composer
- "Over There" songwriter
- George who was nicknamed "the man who owned Broadway"
- George M. who composed "Over There"
- "Yankee Doodle Dandy" George
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "You're a Grand Old Flag" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!