Clue: Yours, old-style
We have 1 answer for the clue Yours, old-style. See the results below.
- Like whose eyes, in a Ben Jonson verse?
- "...only with ___ eyes"
- It was once yours
- Dated term for "yours"
- Yours, once
- Biblical possessive
- Your of yore
- Your slight error (5)
- Quaker's "yours"
- Possessive pronoun in an old hymn
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 19, 2012
- Netword - June 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - February 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Yours, old-style that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!